Vasundhara Kutumbam - Terms & Conditions
The visitors are cautioned to read all the terms and conditions under which they
can access the portal www.vasundhara.net
and only visitors agreeing for these terms may access the portal as they would be
subjecting themselves to the following terms and conditions for visiting the portal
or obtaining membership for availing any services that may be offered by www.vasundhara.net and/or its partners/ affiliates/ advertisers/
franchisees/ agents/ agencies etc. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOU
ARE ADVISED NOT TO FURTHER ACCESS THE SITE OR REGISTER FOR MEMBERSHIP.
This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between the visitor/member and Ushodaya
Enterprises Private Limited, a Company incorporated in A P, India, under Companies
Act 1956, having its registered office at Eenadu Complex, Somajiguda, Hyderabad,
AP, India, hereinafter referred to as UEPL, the owner, /operator of the portal vasundhara.net,
hereinafter referred jointly and severally as portal.
- Access to the site cannot be had unless and until these terms and conditions are
read and consented to.
- Individuals who are competent to contract alone are eligible to enter into an agreement
with Ushodaya Enterprises Private Limited, operator of the portal www.vasundhara.net.
- Ownership: The portal is owned and operated by Ushodaya Enterprises
Private Limited a Company in Ramoji Group. The Company hereby reserves the right
to change or discontinue any service, feature, offer, gift, contest, design, layout,
content, platform, equipment, systems, programme, and software.
- DUTIES AND LIABILITIES OF VISITORS AND MEMBERS: The members shall
furnish truthful, authentic, relevant, valid, current, fair information about themselves.
The members shall provide proof as may be required by UEPL to substantiate the information
furnished. UEPL shall not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate, false, excessive,
outdated, irrelevant, information published/displayed at the instance of a member.
- ERRORS AND DISCREPANCIES: While UEPL takes every care and caution
to make the publication free of errors and discrepancies, it is possible for some
mistakes to creep into the publication by inadvertence, oversight, human error,
innocence and honest belief in the information in good faith. UEPL is not liable
in respect of innocent dissemination of such information.
- The members are advised not to post/upload material containing any defamatory, offensive,
excessive, exaggerated, false, malafide, inaccurate, erroneous, blasphemous, obscene,
profane, pirated, offensive, salacious, ghastly, indecent, racial or illegal material.
- Intellectual Property Rights: The member shall ensure that there
is no violation of intellectual property rights like Trademarks, copyright in artistic
works, photographs, creatives, graphics, layout, design, text, video, audio etc.
- The members/visitors shall be solely responsible and liable for all the consequences
arising out of any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, and intellectual
property rights or including but not limited to damages, attorney fees and expenses.
- While every endeavours made to make the portal free of any bugs, errors, viruses,
failures, delay in transmission etc. UEPL does not guarantee that the site or any
of the services offered would be free of bugs, errors, viruses, failures and UEPL
does not accept any responsibility or liability for any such bugs, errors, viruses,
failures delay in transmission etc in the site.
- UEPL reserves the right to make such additions, alterations, modifications, insertions,
improvements, decorations for the betterment and quality enhancement of the material
displayed on the site. The members shall also agree for such modifications to the
material for compatibility with the technological advancement and shall, without
demur, agree for any changes that may be required to be made at the discretion of
UEPL and also provide such information or material that may require for updation
or upgradation of the site in view of any technological advancement.
- UEPL does not give any warranty whatsoever either express or implied, for any advertisement
material displayed on the site as to the quality, quantity, utility, originality,
genuineness, legality, punctuality of any goods or services offered by UEPL or any
other advertiser or its agents, business affiliates, associates, agencies, franchisees
etc. UEPL also does not give any warranty whatsoever either express or implied,
of any disruption, interruption, breakdown of the site or services offered by UEPL
or its agents, business affiliates, associates, agencies, franchisees etc.
- UEPL is not liable for any damages to any members or visitors or user or third parties
for any injury or damage or hardship that they might have been sustained by them
on account of any error, failure, discrepancy, defect, shortfall, misdescription;
any bugs, errors, viruses, failures delay in transmission etc in the site; any defamatory,
offensive, excessive, exaggerated, false, malafide, inaccurate, erroneous, blasphemous,
obscene, profane, pirated, offensive, salacious, ghastly, indecent, racial or illegal
material on the site. The members/visitors/users of the site specifically agree
to this and discharge UEPL from any liability whatsoever for the said acts.
- UEPL or its staff or Directors shall not be liable for any of the claims, losses,
damages, costs, expenses that any one has sustained or likely to sustain in any
manner whatsoever by the publication/display of any advertisement.
- UEPL, their staff and directors shall be indemnified by the member for the costs
and consequences, including but not limited to reasonable advocates fees and all
expenses at actuals for defending themselves in any litigation that may arise out
of publication or display of any material, including a photo or video or text.
Terms & Conditions Applicable For Posting Any Material By a Member/Advertiser Of
- The posting / uploading of any material by a member, on the portal of www.vasundhara.net shall always be subject to the terms and
conditions applicable at the time of posting/uploading the material. Where there
is any conflict between the terms in respect of posting any material or publication
of advertisements mentioned herein and the terms and conditions that are circulated
and/or mentioned on any application / brochure on the reverse side of any Casual
Insertion Order (CIO), the terms mentioned in such application / brochure CIO shall
prevail. The member / advertiser is therefore advised to peruse the terms on the
application / brochure CIO or enquire the concerned, staff for the current set of
terms and conditions governing the posting of material / publication of advertisements.
Advertisement matter received in English will be published in English only and matter
received in Telugu will be published in Telugu only unless asked to be translated
and published in Telugu/English. While due care will be taken in translating the
English matter, no responsibility will be undertaken for any possible change of
meaning in the translated text. Proper nouns and Technical words will be translated
to the nearest meaning. Any additional charges that may be paid owing to the increase
in size due to translation shall be borne by the advertiser. The advertiser shall
respond to the mail sent by UEPL for payment of such additional tariff, within time,
failing which the advertisement shall be deemed to have been cancelled and the amount
paid shall be forfeited. Every advertiser must provide his or her full name and
address at the time of placing the order even if the address is not to be published.
- The charges for all advertisements have to be paid in advance.
- No liability will be accepted for any loss or damage caused by error or inaccuracy
in publishing, or omission to insert any advertisement, or for any damage or loss
of any material supplied for the purpose of advertising. Material supplied should
be collected within 15 days of publication of the advertisement. No cognizance will
be taken of complaints received after 15 days. After verification of such complaints
a suitable corrigendum will be published found justified. No claim will be entertained
for repeating the advertisement.
- UEPL reserves the right to decline display of any material including a text/photo/video
which in their opinion would disfigure or damage the reputation of the portal or
prejudice the business interests of M/s.Ushodaya Publications also reserves the
right to refuse or suspend display of any material at any stage and under any conditions
without assigning reasons.
- Due care will be taken to ensure good reproduction of material uploaded by members.
However, no claim will be entertained for faulty publication due to defective material
supplied or due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Uploading of any material shall amount to an acceptance of the above conditions
and no separate acceptance of these conditions is necessary.
- Any material including text/photos/video uploaded on the portal www.vasundhara.net shall become the property of Ushodaya Enterprises
Private Limited and Ushodaya Enterprises Private Limited reserves right to use such
material in any manner whatsoever.
- Only Courts at Hyderabad shall have jurisdiction in case of any dispute or any legal
- Any breach or omission on the part of UEPL in enforcing any of the terms and conditions
under which a membership is granted will not constitute any waiver or estoppel on
the part of the UEPL so as to preclude or prevent UEPL from enforcing any of the
terms and conditions against the advertiser.
- DISCLAIMER: Ushodaya Enterprises Private Limited shall not be liable
or responsible for any review in the portal about the quality, quantity, workmanship,
result, genuineness, utility of any product or service that is review are posted
on the portal and no complaint shall be maintainable against Ushodaya Enterprises
Private Limited or their staff or directors, about the quality, quantity, utility
etc., of such goods or services shall be maintainable.